Muscle Relaxer Injections
This is the most common procedure performed at Be Beautiful Medical. It is a safe, effective treatment with dramatic results. The product we use to relax the muscle is BOTOX COSMETIC® which is a purified protein and neurotoxin complex that is injected directly into the muscle. You can expect results within 7-14 days. Depending on the area of treatment and the action of your muscles, the results can last about 3-4 months.
Currently, muscle relaxer injections are indicated for the following:
- Frown lines- The area between the eyebrows- sometimes called “the eleven”
- Forehead wrinkles- these are the vertical lines on the forehead
- Crows feet- These are the lines that form around your eyes when you squint or smile
The procedure takes about 15 minutes and there is minimal discomfort. A very fine needle is used which typically leaves a small area of redness around the injection site temporarily. You will be able to return to your normal activities immediately after.
The best candidate for this procedure is adult woman and men between the age of 18 and 65 who are bothered by the wrinkles on their face and who wish to preserve a youthful appearance. If you are interested in finding out more, book your consultation today.
As we age, we start to see increased creases and sagging in our face due to the normal use of facial expressions and loss of volume. A dermal filler is a non-surgical, minimally invasive medical injectable treatment. At Be Beautiful Medical we only use JUVEDERM® which is a temporary dermal filler made from hyaluronic gel infused with lidocaine to minimize discomfort during treatment.
JUVEDERM® dermal fillers can be used to:
- reduce the volume loss associated with aging
- improve tired, sad, angry or sad features
- look more feminine or masculine
- look slimmer or more attractive
- increase the youthful contours of the face
- smooth lines around your mouth and nose
- reduce laugh or smile lines
- enhance the size and shape of your lips
- reduce hollowness and dark circles under the eyes
Dermal filler lasts between 6-24 months. Dr. Suess will do a thorough evaluation and use her medical expertise to help you achieve your desired result.
Book a consultation today to find out more.